WHAT TO DO IN WINTER OR ON A RAINY DAY
With snow forcast and cold weather predicted to last a week or so what can we do if it is too cold to go outside!?
- Reflect on what you did during the summer. What you did well or badly, and how you can improve.
- Wash pots ready for when those plug plants arrive and you suddenly have to find 40 four inch clean pots!
- Check your seed packets, see if they are still viable and put into a box in date of sowing order.
- Browse your catalogues and order your seeds and plug plants.
- Tidy the shed / greenhouse.
- Stock up on potting compost.
- Clean garden tools. Wipe down with an oily rag.
- Check lawn mower blades. Buy new or have them sharpened.
- Get petrol engines serviced