In the Flower Garden
- Sow sweet peas in long pots. Pinch out the shoot when they show a pair of leaves
- Prune the stems of cornus, willows etc
- Watch out for bulbs emerging if you are walking on borders
In the Fruit & Veg Garden
- Cover Rhubarb with a bin or specialist clay pot to force rhubarb to produce early shoots
- Chit seed potatoes
- Finish planting fruit trees before they start coming into leaf
In The Greenhouse
- Start off Dahlias by potting them up
- Get all your seeds in one place and put into sowing months.
- Start sowing crops from seed such as Chili Peppers, Tomatoes and Cucumbers
Don’t forget you can hear me every Sunday 10am till Noon on Phoenix FM (www.phoenixfm.com)
You can also follow me on Facebook, just look for AndrewsGardening.