Top Ten Gardening Tips for the week ahead……………..
- Time to buy your summer bedding plants.
- Apply a mulch to bare areas of earth to hold in moisture and suppress weeds.
- Apply a liquid feed to bulb foliage to give them a boost for next year.
- Sow radish and spring onions.
- If you have a glasshouse time to put on some shading.
- Feed houseplants weekly till the autumn.
- Pick off the dead flowers on rhododendrons and camellias.
- Cut the lawn at least weekly.
- Weeds are growing as fast as the grass. Keep under control.
- Chelsea done so plan your next garden show trip.
Have a great week and see you next week.